We are a family of 5 with children aged 11 to 17. Only the children ski. We are trying to decide between whistler, sun peak, big white and silver star. We been to whistler before and absolutely love it but lodging during christmas seems really expensive. Please advice:
1. which of these resort has a easier and safer drive? we cant afford to fly with 5 of us but dont mind public transport that is cheaper if driving is really hazardous.
2. which of these has more room, less queue for beginner skier ( third time skiing).
3. which of these has lodging that is real close to the beginners lift, like less than 5 mins with normal shoes or maybe ten mins with ski boots etc.
4. which of these has more things to do for the non skier, ie the parents?
5. how do they compared to whistler?
Thank you very much for your time.