We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Transfer from Tignes Val Claret to Les Arc

Which Tignes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Coast
Level Contributor
58 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ski Transfer from Tignes Val Claret to Les Arc

Hi all,

I know it is a tad bit early for ski season questions but I am in the middle of planning a ski trip and thought I should start on my homework.

My group of friends and I are intending to ski for another few days in Les Arc after Tignes before heading to Geneva airport from Les Arc. Was wondering if there are any buses (public or private) that do the Tignes to Les Arc transfer? I have looked up snowbus,ben's bus and alti bus but they all seem to only run an airport transfer route and not from one village to another.

Thanks in advance!

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
362 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Transfer from Tignes Val Claret to Les Arc

I think you would need to go down to Bourg St Maurice and take the bus from there. If you are staying in Les Arcs 1600 you can take the funicular down as well. Some companies also do shuttles from Bourg. You can also post a request on http://www.findtransfers.com to get an idea about taxi prices. It depends on how many of you there are.

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski Transfer from Tignes Val Claret to Les Arc

The best option would be taxi or transfer companies, there are no buses that run directly from Tignes to Les Arcs. If you want to travel around I would hire a car from the airport and drive to Tignes, then you could pop over to Les Arcs for the day or visa verser. If you need a taxi or transfer company look for one based in or around Borg St Maurice. A Transfer company I can recommend is www.themountainrescue.com and to find a taxi try here www.taxitignes.com

3. Re: Ski Transfer from Tignes Val Claret to Les Arc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 31, 2015