We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Clusaz

Which La Clusaz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol. England
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Clusaz

Hi

Going ski-ing in La Clusaz for the first time next year. I have the job of arranging all the accomodation for a group of about 10 friends! Lucky me! Has anyone got any tips for staying there? Is it cheap to have a catered chalet? If we dont have a catered chalet are their cheap enough shops to buy your food in? What do people suggest? We want the best of both worlds cheapish holiday for a week but want to do it as economically and as nicely as possible!! 5 Star holiday for a budget price?!! It would be great if people have some recomendations for places to stay etc? Also ski hire is that cheap? Do i need to buy all my own clothes before i go or is there somewhere to hire that as well?

Be great for some advice!

Sue

Birmingham uk
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: La Clusaz

Depending on how many in your group....

I am going with either /:

http://www.a-t-s.net

or

http://www.alp-line.com/

I think the cost is relatively reasonable...you should look to pay just under 40 pounds.

Cottingham
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: La Clusaz

Hi I am also looking at la clusaz for next year, march, was thinking of a catered chalet - do you have any info on that I have tried googling but not much luck and wondered if you could help?

Sarah

cornwall
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: La Clusaz

we've skiied at la clusaz since our 9 year old was 3. ski lessons at 3 are a great idea. beauregard is great for babies-get your instructor to push the push chair down the green run as it has a pic nic area and play area for little ones on skis and is free. for older ones it is great as they are safe to ski the green and blue without adult supervision and there are some jumps running down the side of the green run that mine love playing on, we can sit with a drink and watch them going up and down, they love the freedom. try chalet sophia -self catering sleeps at least 12, supermarkets are cheap enough we just make a big spaghetti or something when we get back and take it in turns it works really well. have fun we are going next friday 30th i hope there's snow does any one know what the snow is like?

14. Re: La Clusaz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about La Clusaz