We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

hi

i was wondering has anyone flown the 06.30am flight with ryanair from dublin to beauvais airport and then gone to get the vea transfer to disney land after landing.

if so was arriving at 9am enough time to get the 10am vea shuttle bus?

thanks

robert

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,236 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

All Ryanair planes are linked to the Shuttle Bus you will have plenty of time it only takes about 30 mins to clear the airport and you can buy the shuttle ticket or to be precise if there are 2 of you one goes for the ticket the other gets the case.I have never got the DLP shuttle but cant imagine it is any differant.Ryanair know how many on each plane and arrange for buses to suit.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

If you take the bus into Port Maillot, then the RER A4 to Marne la Vallée, plan on a minimum of 2 hours travel time. The bus is 15€, the RER is an additional 15.50€.

Alternatively, you could take the VEA bus which departs after 09h30 and arrives Disney near noon - cost is 24€.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

Correction to the above: the RER A4 to Disney/Marne la Vallée is 7.10€ not 15.50€ as I noted in post #2. !5.50€ is the RER price from CDG to Disney.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

thanks very much for your help.much appreciated.

rob

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

Hi

Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend Alway Shuttle. They were 2 hours late collecting us from the airport and 1 hour late collecting us on our return journey. I phoned 4 times and they didn't even have the decency to call me to tell us that they were going to be late. Super shuttle looked like a far superior company. Lesson learned

6. Re: Flying from dublin to beauvais airport and transfers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 25, 2015