We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

Which Beauvais hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

Last week , VEA (http://www.vea-shuttle.co.uk/) has open a new road by bus.

For 140 kilometers it costs 25 euros per adult

There is 3 deprture from Beauvais at 10h00, 15h00 and 20h30.

I think it's a good news for Beuavais Tille Airport, because it was impossible te reach Disneyland easily.

Therefore it's semms that the bus is stopping in CDG Roissy Airport and You can use it to reach CDG for only 20 euros.

I think reservations on website are necessary ?

x
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

There are also the companies of shuttle. attention indeed has to choose it, there are quacks. But the good companies make some good work. The price list is cheaper than the bus and the trip is fast because there is no stop at roissy if you go to disney. You don't wait at the airport that the bus is complete with shuttles you leave directly. For the children, this kind of company has of seats specially for them. Cars are comfortable and it is more friendly. in bus you will to be parked as cattle.

the better compagny = www.transport-linea.com

the secretary is very very nice and the drivers so professionnal.

Dublin
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

Hello All;

I've seen the Disney Bus from Beauvais to Disney(VEA). Unfortunately there are only three busses per day from Beauvais to Disney, and only two per day from Disney to Beauvais. It costs 25 euro per adult and 20 euro per child and the trip takes three++ hours as it stops everywhere. It's actually quicker to take the bus to Paris and then the metro (2 to 3 hours, instead of 3 to 4 hours on the Disney direct bus). I've been flying into Beauvais for many years now, and always use a shuttle company. There are loads of cowboys around so you have to be careful. I personally always use www.ezyshuttle.com as I've never been let down by them and they are cheap. But there are loads on the market. Check out reputations on the forums before making a choice and paying money. But I would avoid the Disney bus if you have kids. Three hours of 'are we there yet' will drive you bonkers.

JJ

paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

The trip with VEA is about TWO hours. It is not quicker to go to Paris and take the metro and the difference is huge.

It is a non-sense to say thinks like that.

I think you didn't try that shuttle VEA ?

Achille

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
20,968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

<<I think you didn't try that shuttle VEA ?>>

I have taken the VEA bus albeit not from Beauvais (it's very unlikely I'll ever choose to patronize any of the airlines currently flying there). I do recommend the VEA bus, it can be a useful transportation option. However, two hours from Beauvais to a DLP hotel might be a bit overly optimistic, particularly with the limited departure schedule now offered, a schedule for which one may have to wait several hours before ever departing Beauvais.

Arrive Beauvais right after the VEA bus departs and it will be much faster to take the Porte Maillot bus/RER A to Marne-le-Vallée than it would be to wait for the next VEA bus.

Smart travel is all about options, and having them available. There is often more than one solution to a transportation requirement.

paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

Yes, I agree with you.

Achille

6. Re: Beauvais to CDG Roissy and Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 05, 2010