We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to Disneyland

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Transfer to Disneyland

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a could company for a shuttle from Beauvais to Disneyland. There are a few threads on the forum already, but no definitive answer to who seems to be reliable.

Thanks!

shamrock70
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

Hi, hope it is not too late, last year I used a company for renting selfcatering accomodation and they were offering pick up drop off services: www.valeurproperties.com, and the guy was irish so a big +, I recall the price was competitive.

Hope it helps

Somerset
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

I booked a suprise weekend to Disneyland Paris on behalf of my Brother for him and his family. I booked IS Prestige as the shuttle to take them from CDG to Disneyland and return.

My Brother reports that the shuttle was spot on. It was clean, on time, the driver was very polite, spoke perfect English and the whole experience was a pleasure. This shuttle is one of the few that only charges you when it picks you up on the day.

paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

VEA operates now a line of bus to Disneyland Paris.

There is 3 times of departure:

10h00, 15h00 and 20h30 from Beauvais.

Back, there is two times : 11h15 and 16h15.

See more details on their website

vea-shuttle.co.uk/

I think it's only 25 euros per adult and 20 euros per child.

I will test that on august and I will let you know !!

Dublin
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

ezyshuttle.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

Do you know if ezyshuttle.com pick up from CDG-RELIABLE??

Bratislava
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

Hi, we have just arrived from Disneyland yesterday and let me write a few about my shuttle reservations...

Firstly i booked VEA shuttle, because it seems to be the cheapest way to transport our family to Disney. It costs 140 euro round trip, but...

The VEA shuttle is a bus, which departs from Beauvais airport only 3 times a day. morning, midday and evening. As well as I saw that the departure is one and half hour after our landing, i booked it, and pay for it. 2 weeks after that the VEA shuttle have changed the timetable and the departure was 5 minutes after our landing, so it would be a risk and the next departure would be about 5 hours after landing, so I have cancelled the journey and wait for answer. Answer came, but no money till know...I have booked it on february and till may no money back :(

Then I tryed to book some other transport, I wrote to ezzyshuttle, I have to mention they vwere very helpful, and promptly answered, but because of very late reservation, they were fully booked on that term. But they send me a list of Beauvais shuttles from which I could choose. So I very appreciate they willingness even if I did not do any business with them.

Finally I have booked TRANSPORT LINEA, very very prompt phone answer, booking, very reliable. It costed us 196 euro round trip from Beuvais airport to Disney hotel, but they phoned us immediately after our plane landed, in spite of the fat that our plane arrived half an hour sooner then expected. The driver was polite, ride was fast, we were there in a hour and 15 minutes. Journey back was the same, Transport linea called us in the evening before next day departure, and also immediately before departure, to ensure that we found the driver. I highly recommended this way of transport,. Our family was alone in the car, we have two babyseats, very comfortable...Thanks.

7. Re: Transfer to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:31 am, October 27, 2010