We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

dublin
3 posts
Save Topic
car hire

we are arrving in gerona eptember 6th and staying 2 weeks in ceret . We would like to rent a car for the duration could anyone gives us advice as to the best deals

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

Just returned from a week in Ceret area and the best deal I could find was with Hertz. We picked car up at Barcelona and returned it to Girona airport. Not sure if I was upgraded or not but I got a big Dodge with leather etc. This was about £130 for 7 days. Hertz also allow you to take car across border for no extra charge.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Wimborne Minster...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

Most car hire companies will charge you 7 euros to travel into France with a hire car. Hertz are the only one that I have used that don't charge. For competitive prices try Carjet or Holiday autos.

3. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ceret