I hate to be another person who asks newbie questions that may already have been asked but we would really appreciate it if someone could help us out with a few brief answers.
We are a couple just turned 50 who are probably going to stay at the Jardin D'Eden in early June.
1. Will we be out of place at the JDE ie: too old?
2. Is it likely that the JDE will be full at this time of year?
3. Are bathroom bits & pieces such as soap and shampoo provided?
4. Are beach/pool towels provided?
5. What is the dress code for CDA at night, such as Melrose cafe, are smart flip flops and shorts OK for a male or female?
6. Will it be warm enough at night for summer shirts etc?
Sorry to be a pest, but we really would appreciate it if someone who has stayed before could just give us a few brief answers.
Thanks in advance.