We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning bus/taxi to train station

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
Early morning bus/taxi to train station

We booked a 7AM train leaving Agde on Friday 4/9. Does anyone know what time the bus service starts? If there is no bus service at that time, is it generally easy to catch a taxi at that early hours? Is there any other way we can arrange the transportation in advance?

Thanks!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,887 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning bus/taxi to train station

According the timetable

herault-transport.fr/fiche_horaire/274.pdf

the first bus is not until 830am and bus service does not operate after 1st September in any event.

Sorry I cannot help with taxi in that area.

Cap d'Agde , South...
Level Contributor
345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early morning bus/taxi to train station

The principal bus services are lines 273 and 275, though neither has yet been published for post-31 August. From my experience of previous years, I’m certain you will need a taxi for such an early train departure. I suggest that you contact the excellent Cap d’Agde tourist office for advice: contact@capdagde.com or +33 (0)467010404

Mp

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early morning bus/taxi to train station

Here's a list of taxi companies:

…capdagde.com/…5B50TAXI.html

You could always ask the staff at the main reception to book one for you.

4. Re: Early morning bus/taxi to train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 20, 2010