We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Carabasse - Siblu caravan park

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
La Carabasse - Siblu caravan park

Is this site suitable for 5 & 8 year olds? Blurb on website mentions loads of teenagers and its putting us off booking! Has anyone been there or can recommend a site near to Narbonne motor rail and in walking distance of a beach?

Essex
Level Contributor
26,726 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Carabasse - Siblu caravan park

My brother stayed at a Haven/Siblu site (Les Charmettes) at La Palmyre a few years ago, a different part of France, but looks like pretty much the same format.

The website shows they have kids' clubs for all ages. When he went to the one at La Palmyre I motorbiked down to visit for a couple of days. My neices then aged around 2 and 5 were both having a great time, so you should have no worries about your kids at La Carabasse.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Carabasse - Siblu caravan park

Me and my partner stayed there about 3/4 years ago and as much as we don't have children there is more than enough to do for kids of all ages. The pool is very well looked after with a no shoes policy and if I remember correctly you have to show a pass too so no one from outside the site can get in, the pool though is massive and they have slides, kids pools etc

It's next to a beach strip (Vias-Plage) which has restaurants, bars, Ice cream, a few shops etc and is well within walking distance probably about 15 mins by the time you have got from your base on the site up to the beach. It's a really nice beach too!

If I also remember correctly they had a bar on site with a pool table and table tennis as well as loads of kids clubs and entertainment aimed at family's almost every evening. There was also a big fair about a 10 min walk up the road and crazy golf.

It was a nice well run site.

3. Re: La Carabasse - Siblu caravan park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 09, 2009