We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap-d Agde in October

2 posts
Save Topic
Cap-d Agde in October

I am planning to visit Cap-d agde in mid OCtober. I want to know if it is the right time to go there and the place is still active and crowded during this time?

Please also let me know if you know any dorm or any low cost accomdation there.

Thanks for your help,

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
60 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap-d Agde in October

In my opinion, mid-October is getting out of the season there. On the plus side it is cheaper to stay there then precisely because it is off-season. In terms of low-cost accommodation, you can stay in a small room in Port Nature or Heliopolis (via virtually any of the agencies there, such as Genevieve Naturism, Rene Oltra, Sylvianne Byll, Naturist DE and so on). The cheapest of all is to go camping, through Oltra who run the camping ground.

I would recommend you go a bit earlier if you can however.

In either case, have fun!

2. Re: Cap-d Agde in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 06, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now