We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Ryan air are starting a flight from Manchester to Bezier from 27 April is the best/easiest way to get from Bezier airport to Perpignan city centre via shuttle bus to train station, then train to Perpignan, does anyone know an easier route

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

There is no easier route - unless you rent a car.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,632 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

That sounds about right to me. If the Beziers airport shuttle goes to the train station it's a direct train to Perpignan that takes 1 hour. You can check the train schedules at www.tgv-europe.com. Be sure to uncheck the box marked "Direct Trains" to see all options. On your arrival date the trains run regularly just about every hour during the day.

www.tgv-europe.com/en/train-ticket/results…

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Thank you for posting replies, will inform if I find an easier way!!!!

Montpellier, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Montpellier
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

The best/easiest way is to charter a helicopter -:)

Maybe the train is a good 2nd best compromise !

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,568 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

There are no buses or coaches between Beziers and Perpignan, so those options above are the only ones.

wirral
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Hi I am flying to Bezier 2nd April from Manchester then catching a train to Argeles. i am having a problem finding the time of shuttle from airport as timetable only goes to end of march? Not sure whether to take bus to Agde and catch train there or to Bezier and change buses Does anyone know if shuttle will be meeting Manchester flight?

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Summer timetable should be out soon, I would not worry as there is a shuttle bus to meet all incoming flights. Take bus to Beziers center, not to Agde.

wirral
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Thank you. I will book flights and wait to book train until timetable comes out. Bezier centre it is!

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,253 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Unless you take a TGV from Beziers to Perpignan you don't need to book train tickets in advance. There are several local trains a day. Journey is approx. an hour to Perpignan. Perpignan to Argeles is on local trains as well. Or you can take bus 400 : www.cg66.fr/553-plan-et-horaires.htm#par9775

See www.sncf.com for train timetable

wirral
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bezier airport to Perpignan city

Hi, I am ok about train times I can get train straight through to Argeles, I travel around Perpignan area a lot, it was the journey from Beziers airport to town I really needed info on so thanks for that its much appreciated.