We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus between Castres and Beziers

Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
52 reviews
Bus between Castres and Beziers

I am planning to travel to Beziers from Castres on a Sunday morning in September. Does anybody know if there is a bus that runs between these two places?

Perpignan, France
Level Contributor
7,306 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: Bus between Castres and Beziers

There is a bus from Castres airport (which is half way between Castres and Mazamet) but I don't think it runs on Sundays as there are no flights during the week-end.

You'll have to take the train via Toulouse.

See www.sncf.com for timetable.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
57,759 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Bus between Castres and Beziers

There is only one bus on Sundays between Castres and Beziers, leaving at 4pm. There's an 8am bus in July and August.

…ter-sncf.com/Images/…

On Sunday mornings trains leave Castres for Toulouse at 0756 and 1153, arriving at 0905 and 1304 respectively.

…ter-sncf.com/Images/…

Unfortunately you then have, in both cases, about 90 minutes wait in Toulouse for a connection to Beziers

There is also a bus at 0930 arriving in Toulouse at 1120, which has a connecting train to Beziers at 1142, arriving at 1352.

…ter-sncf.com/Images/…

Train times Toulouse - Beziers

…ter-sncf.com/Images/Languedoc_Roussillon/Tr…

Hope that helps.

Edited: 4:59 am, August 15, 2010
Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Bus between Castres and Beziers

Thank you both for posting this information for me - much appreciated.

4. Re: Bus between Castres and Beziers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2011