We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

London, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
7 reviews
Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

Hi,

My parents are off to Sablines campsite this Monday 10th September and we trying to work out the cheapest way of them getting to and from the airport. From what I am gathering taxis are expensive so I am trying to get clear bus routes for them.

Am I right in saying they will have to get a bus to Valras-Plage and a taxi from there? Do they get the shuttle from the airport into Baziers bus station and then a bus to Valras-Plage from there? I’d like to write them clear instructions to make it a little easier for them.

Many thanks 🙂

4 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
58,645 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

Bus services to beach areas are now a little limited now that the main summer holiday period is over.

A bus will take them from the airport to Béziers city centre. This is timed to meet incoming flights.

From Béziers to Valras Plage it's Béziers bus number 16 which runs every 30 - 60 minutes - timetable at beziers-transports.com/ftp/FR_documents/L16-…

The good news about that is it costs only 50 cents!

What I don't know is the availability or otherwise of taxis at Valras Plage. However, as you can see from the route map of the number 16, it goes to Porte de Valras which is maybe 10 minutes walk from Les Sablines.

beziers-transports.com/ftp/…202017.pdf

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
58,645 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

PS the airport bus goes to the Gare Routiere (bus station) in Béziers, which is next to the Gare SNCF where the number 16 stops.

London, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

Thank you very much cabsur I really appreciate the info! I have passed it onto them and they should manage that no problem 👍

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
58,645 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite

Let's hope I am correct! A while since I have been there.

Reply to: Beziers airport to Valras-Plage/ Les Sablines campsite
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted