We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nowhere to Eat??

Level Contributor
181 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Nowhere to Eat??

I am being transported to CDG area (Roissy) hotel on Sunday, arriving about 7PM. From what I read people say that most places are closed on Sunday and if it's open it's horrible. I really want a last night of very good French fare. Is the only option taking a train to Gare Du Nord? Any stops closer or any other options in the area?

Level Contributor
181 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nowhere to Eat??

In case anyone does read my post...I have read that on Sunday Brassiere Flo in one of the hotels is pretty good.

Any thoughts on that or my original post would be appreciated.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,715 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nowhere to Eat??

We aren't foodies but we've eaten twice at the Marriott Courtyard and enjoyed it.

boston
Level Contributor
6 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nowhere to Eat??

I am also looking for suggestions to eat on our last night stay near CDG. Taking the train all the way into Paris seems unnecessary?

Level Contributor
181 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nowhere to Eat??

Hey there,

Well we ended up eating at the restaurant in the Relais Spa Hotel. It's called Brasserie Flo and it was very good. Classic French foods and other choices. If you are looking for that style check out their website and menu. We really enjoyed the Foie Gras, Escargot and the Tartar which was prepared tableside and was very tasty. Service was very nice as well. Crepe Suzette was also prepared tableside. Nice wines too.

5. Re: Nowhere to Eat??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 18, 2014