We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrivals Terminal One CDG LOT airlines

Which Roissy-en-France hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Capital
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Arrivals Terminal One CDG LOT airlines

I have to meet someone arriving on LOT from Warsaw soon. Can someone tell me if the flight arrival area at Terminal One is clearly marked? Are there multiple exits or only one per flight? The traveler I'm meeting isn't very sophisticated and I wanted to pass along the appropriate instructions for our rendez-vous in case there are multiple exits. Thanks for any advice

Paris
Level Contributor
643 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrivals Terminal One CDG LOT airlines

Terminal One is a circle and the easiest way to navigate it is by the door numbers (even numbers 2-34) - for arrivals the taxi stand is at porte 10, for example.

I believe all arrivals come through one exit at terminal one, around porte 32 or 34. There is a café there called le Grand Comptoir or something like that and there is always a group of people waiting there to meet arriving passengers.

The Capital
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrivals Terminal One CDG LOT airlines

This is very helpful. Thank you very much

3. Re: Arrivals Terminal One CDG LOT airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 21, 2009