We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boulogne-billancourt

Which Boulogne-Billancourt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Imola, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
boulogne-billancourt

devo soggiornare quest'estate in questo quartiere di parigi.mi chiedevo se qualcuno ci e' mai stato e se sa dirmi se e' una zona tranquilla.

grazie

4 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boulogne-billancourt

Sorry, I have a new i-pad and have no idea how to translate what you have said, into English. I'm sure that there is a browser translator somewhere,but how to access it, I have no idea.

On the Laptop or Desktop, no problem, but this newfangledthingummyjig is a different issue.

It's a shame, really because I want to help you, truly.

However, are you aware that TA has an Italien site??

http://www.tripadvisor.it/

Languedoc-Roussillon...
Destination Expert
for Avignon
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boulogne-billancourt

''I have to stay this summer in this district parigi. Im wondering if anyone there 's never been and if you can tell me if it' a quiet area.

thanks''

- is what my translation button shows.

It would seem the person is wanting to stay in the Boulogne-Bilancourt area of Paris; all I know about is thsat there are large companies with headquarters there,

Essex
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boulogne-billancourt

Thanks for the translation, gardengirlie. Sorry FABIOPimola, alas I can't help you with that question apart from linking you to some on line info about the area

www.boulognebillancourt.com/cms/index.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulogne-Billancourt

Montreal
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boulogne-billancourt

OP has to stay in Boulogne-Billancourt this summer and mostly wants to know if someone had stayed there to be able to tell him that this is a calm and secure area of Paris.

Per una risposta in italiano c'è : http://www.tripadvisor.it/ piu facile e meglio per lei.

Buon viaggio

Reply to: boulogne-billancourt
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Boulogne-Billancourt