We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Bastion de Riquewihr

Which Riquewihr hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Le Bastion de Riquewihr

We are interested in staying at Le Bastion B & B but I have only been able to find one review on tripadvisor. Has anyone stayed in this B&B and could give us a quick review. I also wanted to know where it is situated in Riquewihr ..as I can't find it on their website.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,378 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Bastion de Riquewihr

Can't give a review, but Riquewihr isn't big enough to lose anything...even if you have to ask at La Poste when you get there.

If you go to Google Maps and input the address, it will show you the location, complete with the location of other restaurants and such in the vicinity. You get the same map by zooming in on the map linked on their website.

Looking at their website, I wouldn't worry too much about reviews -- it looks to be a lovely place to stay in a lovely village.

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Bastion de Riquewihr

I think you will have no problems here. Alsace is a very 'parochial' area and if are bad reports about local accommodation, news travels fast! I've heard nothing about this particular B&B so I think you'll have a great time. Do post a review after your stay!!

The only problem that might arise would be that of parking. The streets inside the walls of Riquewihr are very narrow and there are limited parking places on the streets themselves. Some houses have courtyard parking, but most cars are left outside the walls either on the edge of the street or in paying carparks at the lower end of the town.

I strongly advise you to contact the owner and ask for parking advice; forewarned is forearmed in this case! Apart from this, I am sure you'll have a lovely stay in a charming and friendly B&B. Have a great time.

3. Re: Le Bastion de Riquewihr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Riquewihr