We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near Porto Vecchio

Which Porto-Vecchio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation near Porto Vecchio

Hi guys,

I'm looking to stay in or near Porto Vecchio for 3 nights in September. Apparently staying in Porto Vecchio itself isn't all that great so I'm looking for suggestions nearby.

I am travelling with my wife and infant daughter, we'll have a car and we'd like to stay near a beach. I'd also prefer to be within walking distance of restaurants and bars in the evening, so I don't want isolated accommodation.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,515 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation near Porto Vecchio

The various hotels near or on the beach in that area can be found on www.booking.com. You can cross-check their reviews here on TA. Booking can be done through a booking site or directly by contacting the hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation near Porto Vecchio

Hi Frank,

You will have many options in Porto Vecchio...so it very much depends on your preferences and budget. Are you thinking 4/3/2 stars? In terms of location, where there is a nice beach, there is limited urban activity (otherwise Corsica would be called Spain and we would have pubs everywhere) - this being said you can find some sort of restaurant proximity targeting the following beaches: Palombaggia, Santa Giulia, Cala Rossa, and St Cyprien. Also some hotels on 'not so nice beaches' could be an interesting compromise as they are closer to town, such as Don Cesar, Paese Serenu or Goeland.

Enjoy Corsica!

VillaFanny

3. Re: Accommodation near Porto Vecchio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Porto-Vecchio
Recent Conversations