We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Nice to Calvi?

West Yorkshire, UK
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ferry from Nice to Calvi?

We intend to go to Calvi from Nice in September. I have tried to find a site where I can book a ferry from Nice to Calvi or at least find out about ferry times and prices, with no luck. We will be on foot. Would it be safe to leave it till we are in Nice and book on the day. If not where can I book a ticket online? Any advice gratefully received.

Eastleigh, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Nice to Calvi?

You should find all the links you need at www.corsica-isula.com/ferries.htm where you can book on line. You will probably have to go with Corsica Ferries, but plan your flights and crossings carefully - they don't go this route every day at this time of year.

If you can't find the time and date convenient to you, bear in mind that Ile Rousse is just up the road from Calvi (not too bad by taxi - Bastia would probably be a bit pricey). DTR

2. Re: Ferry from Nice to Calvi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, September 28, 2009