We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Ios it busy and crazy in early june7th-14th

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
119 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Is Ios it busy and crazy in early june7th-14th

Hi My husband and I are travelling to ios 7th June-14th June 2013 will it be super busy we are both 28 will it be too crazy for us and is 7days too long we are staying at ios palace has anyone stayed here before and know if it is noisy at night we want to sunbake relax and hit bars and clubs at night but nothing too extreme is ios or Mykonos more party and we are going Mykonos first then ios then santorini help should we do 3 day in Paros instead of 7 in ios

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
Paros
Paros
Cyclades, Greece
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Ios it busy and crazy in early june7th-14th

I do not think Ios gets busy and crazy until mid July. I usually go to Ios in the end of June for some peace and quiet on the beach. I have not noticed any wild parties going on in that time.

Edited: 12:54 am, February 25, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
2. Re: Is Ios it busy and crazy in early june7th-14th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 27, 2014