We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athens to Ios 21 June

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Athens to Ios 21 June

My flight arrives at 7.30 am. I am after a ferry from PIRAEUS to IOS, however can only find the 7.15 am departure ? Can anyone suggest anyother way or time?

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
806 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Athens to Ios 21 June

there always the option of flying athens to santorini that day then catching ferry next am to ios 30 mins away by ferry ok

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,999 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Athens to Ios 21 June

Another option is to take any ferry Piraeus > Paros, there are a couple around 15:00, 16:30, overnight on Paros, and get a ferry Paros > Ios next day around 10:00 and 13:30.

I would suggest Paros simply because there are plenty of small hotels close to the port.

Or of course simply overnight in Piraeus or Athens and then the early ferry next day.

mallorytown, ontario
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Athens to Ios 21 June

I agree with retired hippy. Paros is a good place to stay your first night. Much better than Pireaus, in my opinion.

4. Re: Athens to Ios 21 June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations