We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

Aberdeen, Scotland
6 posts
Save Topic
Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

Anyone else who's planning on going to IOS this summer to work and who's friends are all boring and going on placements or working in industry causing you to go alone get in touch!

Im a friendly 19 yrold guy from SCOTLAND!

Going to IOS late may (around the 28th) and staying until August time, if anyone else is travelling alone and wants to meet up or whatever then get in touch! My email is jako987@hotmail.com

Im up for meeting anyone, boy/girl young/old.

I cant wait for summer, its going to be so much fun!

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

hi jako mate dont worry about arriving alone in ios , noones ever alone ios !!

we all make sure of that ,

so many people come to ios alone to work the summer and end up starting a whole new life after meeting fellow travellers like ya self , when you arrive in ios if you havent met anyone on the ferry with to share a room with then pop into village and ask for oioi in piperri restaurant ill be more than glad to help you find accomadation for the 1st few nights cheap untill ya find other workers to share with ok

all the best jake look forward to meeting you

oioi

Portarlington...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

Hey man, sent you an email already.. Interested in sharing accomodation??

Jakarta
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

Hi There...

I am a 26/f wanted to ask about working in ios for summer..do u have to have a european work permit and stuff?im from asia..

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

hi lady by law yes you do !!

but like anywhere in the world you can always find something

oioi

Jakarta
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

thanks oioi...

hahahaha...would be nice to earn abit here and there..nothing official...thanks or your reply!!

you have a restaurant right??can i have the address would love to stop by when im there..=)

Portarlington...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

Looks like I'm going alone now too! :)

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

just ask for oioi ok they all know me as oioi on ios ,

my resaurants in the main village of ios called piperri behind the pharmacy(chemist) ok look forward to meeting you,

also dont worry about coming on your own we have so many people that do this , last year 3 guys n 1 boy shared a place all summer together and worked in ios they had a ball , once here were help you connect with fellow workers who want to share accomadation :>)

good luck all not long now till summer begins

oioi

Aberdeen, Scotland
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

haha, your other friend back out? ah well, theyre all gona miss out. cant wait :D:D

9. Re: Travelling to IOS alone this summer??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, October 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations