We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

New York, NY
2 posts
Save Topic
Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

After living in New York for 10 yrs - I've had enough with the states and am planning on picking up and moving abroad - first stop is Ios where I will be attending a TEFL program. I am also interested in obtaining some sort of work at a resort/hotel for the summer. Would love to chat with someone who has done this before or with people who will be in Ios during the summer

Cheers!

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
797 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

hi mimmmie i know lord byrons are looking for a waitress speaking greek and english for the summer

u can call them on 00302286092125 ask for molly

oioi

New York, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

Thank you so much!

new york
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

Hey I too am tired of the states I have family in italy and have traveled abroad many times I have also been to ios twice I love it I am looking to go to ios in may of 08 if you have any info on how to get a job any help would be greatly apprrecciated im in new paltz new york my name is chris Im 27 my e mail is sampsonvr6@yahoo.com or gimme a call 845 224 4660 thanks

4. Re: Greek-American Girl Looking for Summer Work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations