We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ios in July

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Ios in July

Hello,

Me and some friends are planing to go to Ios in July. Can someone tell me which is the best time (week) to go to Ios in July?

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

ios
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ios in July

best to go early july, by the end of july its peak season and all hotels will be more expensive, its also nicer with less crowds.

mick ,fun pub

London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ios in July

hey Mick,

It's Mike here too..I was in Ios 2 years ago. Early Sept and at the time the place was not that packed. I remember someone telling me that in July there are 5 days were its the best place to be for partying......

Looking forward to the pool comp. Not the hill walking after a night on the Taquila

Cheers

Mike

3. Re: Ios in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ios
Recent Conversations