We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

Which Napili-Honokowai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough
Level Contributor
266 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

We need a condo Feb 11-18, 2014. I want West Maui ocean side, ground floor if possible, pool,BBQ sandy beach under $190 per night. I know I am picky but still lots of time to check around but need more websites. We have booked in Kauai the week before, so not too flexible about time. Some places are not accepting reservations yet but some are starting to book up.

11. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, January 19, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10,504 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

Reported to TA staff for solicitation. John....you can't use the forum to solicit guests for your vacation rental.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

We came back from two week oceanfront condo rental in West Maui early March. Like it alot, so plan to return. We checked VRBO the other day, and to our shock many of these kinds of condos are already booked up for Jan. and Feb. 2014. What's up with that??

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,617 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

Well, Stevie, to be honest many of us rebook our accomodations a year or more out. I actually get up at 4a.m. Hawaiian time to book next year and I have many friends who do the same. It's a great time to visit!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

We wanted to go for the last two weeks in Feb., but ended up booking middle two weeks in Jan. to get the place we wanted. I'll know better for 2015, how crazy does that sound?

I live in a cold part of Canada, been on many winter trips to Carribean, Florida and California, our two weeks in West Maui recently blew them all away. From now on it's Maui or bust!

Edited: 12:35 am, March 25, 2013
chicago area
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

I really don't think it's too early at all to book for Feb. 2014. I was looking at condos on VRBO for both Maui and Kauai for Feb. and was shocked to see how many are booked solid for both Jan. and Feb. of 2014 and this was as about three weeks ago.

17. Re: Where to stay West Maui- Feb. 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, March 22, 2015