We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

montreal
Level Contributor
739 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

We are arriving by train to Desenzano tomorrow and then taking the bus up to Riva Del Garda. We would like to take the ferry to Sirmione for the afternoon, but need a place to store our luggage. Does anyone know if there are lockers in the station?

We plan to take the LN027 Bus to Riva del Garda, does it leave directly from the train station and is it easy to find?

Thanks for your help.

Turin
Level Contributor
6,936 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

After Madrid bombings there are no more luggage lockers in Italian train stations. Bigger ones have staffed left luggage counters. I'm not sure, but I think that Desenzano-Sirmione is too small.

montreal
Level Contributor
739 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

Thanks for your reply, I guess if we can't find a place to store our luggage will just continue on to riva. That is too bad as we would love to visit.

Thanks again

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

No there's no left luggage facility at Desenzano station, you'll have to go on to your hotel.

montreal
Level Contributor
739 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

thanks for the information, really is too bad as it it is too far from Riva to come back.

5. Re: luggage lockers in Desenzano Del Garda Train Station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 25, 2014