We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orio al serio airport to desenzano

london, england
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
orio al serio airport to desenzano

I'm arriving at orio al serio airport on the 24th jan and i was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me the best, low priced way to get to desenzano del garda....? Would really be apppreciated :)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orio al serio airport to desenzano

There's a bus to Bergamo station from the airport run by ATB, it only takes about 15 minutes I think, but I'm not sure how often it runs or how much it costs, I'm afraid. You could always take a taxi if you miss a bus and it's a long wait, depending on how budget you want to be! From Bergamo station the train takes an hour and a half - ish with a change at Brescia, and costs roughly 8 euros single.

cardiff UK
Level Contributor
966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orio al serio airport to desenzano

www.orioaeroporto.it is the website for the airport, there is a link to ATB on it and www.trenitalia.com will help you with the trains

cardiff UK
Level Contributor
966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: orio al serio airport to desenzano

www.orioaeroporto.it is the website for the airport, there is a link to ATB on it and www.trenitalia.com will help you with the trains