We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volterra Contrade Flags

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Volterra Contrade Flags

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a Volterran Contrade Flag? Like the blue and white one shown in the link below for example? I was there with my parents in May and was hoping to surprise them with one of these as a Christmas present. Thanks for any help!!

members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/13f420/

Cecina, Italy
Level Contributor
48 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Volterra Contrade Flags

the blue and white ones are unfortunately not available. Only the flags from the flagwavers from Volterra are on sale. They are red and white - still very beautiful from my point of view.

Have a look at their web-page, where you also have pictures of their flags as well as contact details.

lnx.sbandieratorivolterra.it/index.php…

good luck!

2. Re: Volterra Contrade Flags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, December 13, 2013