We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review of Andrea bocelli concert 2010

dorset uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
review of Andrea bocelli concert 2010

Andrea Bocelli was outstanding,well worth the trek.

Beautiful setting.

Downside,he did not need some of the support cast.

Jose Careras was amazing,

The violinist also was good but needed to see more of her.The rest well ,just not up to it.The recital and ballet,was so dull.The puppet thing just went on too long.But you cant please everyone.

A .B sang for most of the concert and a number of encores.

Truely amazing.

To hear them all sing Time to say goodbye was just perfect.

Edited: 4:27 pm, July 28, 2010
Arlington, TX
Level Contributor
183 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: review of Andrea bocelli concert 2010

Color me pea-green with envy!! Sounds like an amazing experience!

Carmarthenshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: review of Andrea bocelli concert 2010

Truly amazing. You just have to have been there to really appreciate the atmosphere of the place. Andrea was in fine voice but I agree that some of the support wasn't as good as previous years. Mind you, if I had my way it would just be four hours of Andrea alone, which is selfish to say the least as the man deserves a break between songs. For me personally the high points were our Poltronissima seats which were the best yet, the fact that the concert was able to go ahead [it was touch and go with the weather - torrential rain and thunder all afternoon just stopped in time!] the violinist was absolutely fantastic as was Jose Carreras, but the cherry on the icing on the cake was Andrea singing Melodramma - one of my all time favourites.

Nothing appeared to have been said about the possibility or not of future concerts. Does anyone know anything one way or the other?

3. Re: review of Andrea bocelli concert 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2011