We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning a trip to northen Lazio this Summer

Which Viterbo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
planning a trip to northen Lazio this Summer

Hi

Hoping that some kind people on here may be able to help me with my many questions please.

I have booked Casa Renata villa in Soriano nel Cimino for this Summer, and wondered if anyone on this board knows of it, and could give me any extra info?

Also, I plan to hire a car - how easy/ difficult is it to get around by car in the Soraino/ Viterbo area?

We plan to go Rome and possibly Florence by train - does aqnyone have any suggestions as to the best rail staion to go from? Is there anywhere to park at the stations, and will we have to pay for parking?

Any other help/ advice would also be most warmly welcomed! Many thanks.

1. Re: planning a trip to northen Lazio this Summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 am, October 17, 2010