We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domu Simius

London
Level Contributor
7 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Domu Simius

I just wondered if anyone knew anything about this B&B as there are only a few reviews from last year and we are interested in going. There are no traveller photos and I feel we are just booking a little blind!

Our concern is that it is very close to the town which could be really noisy?? and that it is in a really built up area, I would hate to be looking into someone back garden.

We have looked at this property as we like smaller boutique-like places.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g194949-d3336…

Thank you in advance for any advice or thoughts you may be able to share,

Louise

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Domu Simius

I'm currently staying at su sergenti and its fabulous and reasonable. The town us VERY quiet but nice do don't worry about the noise part too much

London
Level Contributor
7 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Domu Simius

Thank you!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Domu Simius

Hi there

We stayed at Domu Simius for about a week at the start of June and it was noisy!!! Every morning at breakfast time we would wake up by people prepring everything and then people moving chairs at breakfast. This alone would not be so bad as it's a really great place in general. However, it's close to the main street and you can see from some rooms two bars on the street. One bar had an opening night and the music was so loud we could not even hear our TV. We asked a few times to turn it down and in the end my partner got assaulted by a drunk and violent owner. They had music on the next day quite loud as well but the B&B running person didn't seem to care that their guest can hear very loud music until 2 am. I hope this helps. I think if you get a room facing away from the street you will be better off. Again, apart from this it's a nice place.

4. Re: Domu Simius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 16, 2014