We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Torre Barbara, Seiano, Vico Equense

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo Torre Barbara, Seiano, Vico Equense

We just stayed and stayed at the Palazzo Torre Barbara in Seiano, Vico Equense. We booked the room for one night, but couldn’t leave. The place is perfetto! I think we had the best room in the palazzo. It’s room 402. Write that down. Whoever designed this remodeled 19th century palazzo knew what they were doing. The rooms are 21st century all the way, while retaining the simple Italian elegance that at least I wish I lived with every single day.

And they have Internet – not the unreliable wireless that we found elsewhere and costs you 15 Euro a day, but in-house DSL that is fast and works and is included in the price.

If you want to sit on a terrazzo overlooking the Bay of Naples and Vesuvio at sunset with a glass of Prosecco in hand while emailing your adventures home, this is the place for you.

Later, after traveling for almost two weeks in beautiful paese throughout the Mezzogiorno, we needed a fix of modern comforts. So we called and told them we were coming back. They welcomed us with baci e abbracci.

23 April 2006

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Palazzo Torre Barbara, Seiano, Vico Equense

According to the person (who seemed patient and friendly which is always a plus) at the front desk, their email address is:

info@torrebarbara.it

I'm sure you already booked your stay with them at

http://www.torrebarbara.it/

Buon Viaggio...

12. Re: Palazzo Torre Barbara, Seiano, Vico Equense

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vico Equense
More Vico Equense Topics