We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

Dublin
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

We will be staying at Colombo Residence on via Colombo. Where is the nearest supermarket?

We are travelling with a baby so will need to go there regularly.

Marina di...
Level Contributor
736 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

Hi! On Google Maps there are these ones: https://maps.google.it/maps?hl=it&tab=wl

The biggest is Esselunga (letter C), that has a great choice. Another, smaller, is Unicoop (letter E).

I don't know the others, I think they are little food shop.

Marina di...
Level Contributor
736 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

I'm sorry, the link doesn't work!

However, Unicoop is in via Venezia and Esselunga is in via Aurelia Nord 166, in the train station area.

Dublin
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

Thank you. Do you have the exact location on Via Venezia for Unicoop as I can't seem to find it on google street view?

Marina di...
Level Contributor
736 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

You're welcome! Well, I can't find Unicoop (the exact name is INCOOP) me too... I don't know it direcly, on internet the address is only via Venezia, without number. I know only supermarket Esselunga (that has also a parking and that generally is cheaper), INCOOP should be a little supermarket of the neighborhood.

If you need some particular products for your baby, I suggest to go to Esselunga.

5. Re: Supermarket? Near Via Colombo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 29, 2014