We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Principe di Piemonte fridge?

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Principe di Piemonte fridge?

Anybody out there know if there are mini bars or fridges in the rooms and if so are they the annoying electronic ones that you can't store your own stuff in? Alternatively, do you know if you can 'hire' a small fridge from the hotel?

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

As no one has replied, I will add the info myself.

I have been reliably informed that there are minibars (very expensive) where you can move stuff around and store your own chilled items.

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

I don't think it would be a good idea to leave your stuff in it while the hotel staff are doing their rounds. They might object.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

Thank you for your advice, however, I will be explaining to the staff that I have to have certain foods for dietary reasons, and I know for a fact the hotel can't supply it. I have never had a problem at any of the other hotels I have stayed at in Italy.

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

OK, in that case I'm sure it will be ok.

(I know people have had difficulty in other hotels trying to store their own beer etc. in minbars!)

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

Absolutely fine, there are fridges and they don't check things electronically. They are very friendly in the hotel and so just inform them that you need to keep things in there and it will be fine.

6. Re: Principe di Piemonte fridge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 12, 2014