We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

Which Viareggio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

We are looking at a villa in Massarosa this summer and are looking for advice on private transfers to/from Pisa Airport.

( 2 adults, 2 toddlers)

Any thoughts on Massarosa as a holiday destination would be very much appreciated too!

Thanks in advance.

London
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

Hi Flan

Not Sure why your looking at Massarosa. Maybe if you tell us what your looking to get out of your Tuscany trip, the experts in here can offer their opinions.

I honestly would not bother with a transfer. The reason is by the time you've paid for one to Massarosa you could have paid for a weeks hire car instead.

I didn't think it was that cheap either. Here a link to the interior of Lucca that could provide a good mixture of value for money and its only about an hour from Pisa Airport.Heres a few ideas that could match your needs

Regards

John

http://tinyurl.com/aqle3pw

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

hi i am also going to massarosa was wondering did you arrange transfer from airport as i am looking for same = thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

The best I have managed so far is 145 Euros return.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

Hi John,

I'm not looking to hire a car. I just want to get a private transfer to our villa in Massarosa from Pisa AIrport .

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
27,068 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

As an alternative, for very little money there are hourly direct buses from the airport to Viareggio and several bus routes from there to Massarosa vaibus.com/pdf/Libretto_EXTRAURBANO_2010_201…

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

HI did you get to massarosa - how did you get from airport to resort all info really appreciated - thanks very much

Glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

We got a private transfer for 75 euro. They use a local company - Tuscany Driver who were first class.

I got their card and contacted them direct for the return journey.

Getting about is easy. Bus right outside. To Viareggio 10 mins or Lucca 20 mins both just 2.40 euros. Tickets for sale in shop next to bus stop. Always run to time.

8. Re: Private transfers to Massarosa, Tuscany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2014