We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Spoleto in September

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Spoleto in September

Could somene who has visited Spoleto mid-September, give me an idea of what weather we can expect. I have been getting varied answers when I try and find out. The name Monte Terminillo, comes up when I go into Spoleto weather essentials and look for further information? Thank you in advance for your help.

1. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, December 18, 2014
Edited: 7:38 am, December 18, 2014
2. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, December 18, 2014
Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
508 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Monte Terminillo is quite far from Spoleto. You can find Spoleto's weather here

www.weather.com/weather/monthly/ITXX0153…

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Thank you so much for you fast replies Jennfier and Madonna. We thought that the temps we were seeing were a little low for the time we want to stay there. Your answers have proved that they were the wrong temps.

We have only been in Italy in June/July summer weather.

Comox Valley, Canada
Level Contributor
470 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Hi Deb, We were there 16 - 30 Sept 2012 and the weather was lovely and warm . 23- 28 during the day and cooling off nicely at night. We sat outside every morning for breakkie and the odd day you needed a sweater. No rain but this was a very dry year in Italy. Sept is fantastic as fresh tomatoes and basil (and all the other lovely summer crops) are still in season. Spoleto is a nice little city.

Spoleto, Italy
Level Contributor
46 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Hi there. I live in Spoleto. August is usually warm here but much less than Rome. September usually is cooler than August but can have a light breeze a night so layers are always good. Light wind jackets and always good walking shoes... Sometimes night fans are needed and other times a light blanket... transitional and layers is smart. Francesca

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Thank you Arcosdad and Lartista for you replies and I apologies for my late thank you. Daily life got in the way of research for our holiday, but it is now only 8 weeks away :) so starting to do a little more. We are staying at the Palazzo Dragoni, and looking forward to exploring in and around Spoleto. I will pack a light wind jacket.

atlanta
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Thank-you!

atlanta
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Good advice

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Spoleto in September

Hi there,

We had the same problem as you,our stay in Spoleto is from 2nd Sept to 6th Sept at the Villa Milani.

Seems weather can be up to 30 or down to 18 in daytime,falling to around 14 during night. Expect showers on some days. But lacation sounds great ! Hope you enjoy