We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spoleto: Vini Nel Mondo 2012 Wines of the World

Spoleto, Italy
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Spoleto: Vini Nel Mondo 2012 Wines of the World

This is what I have found out so far for the Spoleto: VINI NEL MONDO 2012 ... any one able to confirm these dates?

June 2 to 5, 2012

It also looks like Saturday June 4th, 2012 is "La Notte Bianca del Vino" the white night of wine. I found this not on their official site but an agriturismo. It is a weekend where you pay a price for a wine glass and a neck pocket sleeve. then you go do different booths trying out their wines. Often there are booths with local cheeses, honey, jams, etc.

Francesca

Mentioned in this post
Spoleto
Spoleto
Province of Perugia, Italy
Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
469 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spoleto: Vini Nel Mondo 2012 Wines of the World

ciao Artista, give tempo al tempo; if you subscribe with the umbria region newsletter will receive the official dates at least 2 weeks before.

www.regioneumbria.eu

Saluti da uno spoletino in Australia

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Spoleto: Vini Nel Mondo 2012 Wines of the World

check this page: https:/…agriturismocollecornetto it's a lovely agriturismo near Spoleto that has up-to-date news about all the events going on in Spoleto, as well as this year's VINI NEL MONDO 2013

I have stayed at the Colle Cornetto Agriturismo, and it was memorable. I ate great food, the place is beautiful and the hosts are very friendly!

Mentioned in this post
Spoleto
Spoleto
Province of Perugia, Italy
3. Re: Spoleto: Vini Nel Mondo 2012 Wines of the World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 26, 2014