We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Push bike hire (noleggio della bicicletta)

jamesbywood
2 posts
Save Topic
Push bike hire (noleggio della bicicletta)

Hi there -

I'm visiting Spoleto in August for a week. I'm travelling without a car and was wondering what peoples thoughts were about the posibility of a) hiring a push bike and b) wether or not I'd be able to succesfully explore the surrounds. Never having been to Spoleto before I'm not too sure how hilly the area is. I'm pretty fit but wouldn't want to be pedalling too hard up those hills, I will be on holiday after all!

Ciao!

James

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Push bike hire (noleggio della bicicletta)

All the Umbrian towns I can think of near Spoleto are hill towns, with the exception of Bevagna. I suggest you use trains and buses to get around.

2. Re: Push bike hire (noleggio della bicicletta)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, December 03, 2009