We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
weather

whats the weather like beginning of september for walking

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,992 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

It's the mountains so anything is possible, but I would expect generally wonderful weather.

Last week, weather was perfect every day except for Wednesday 9/19 with rain the whole day. Layers are key. In the early mornings and after dark, I had one to two layers of fleece and a shell to keep me warm, sometimes a knit hat. During mid-day, a t-shirt was plenty. On the tops of the mountains like Lagazuoi and Sassalungo, this was true too, but it could be quite chilly in the shade, with more breeze.

Of course on 9/19 in 2011, our inn keeper told us that 30cm of snow landed.

2. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, December 14, 2013