We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some links to info about the town

Which Scalea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Some links to info about the town

Hi all,

Scalea is an excellent place to visit. I go reguarly and have put together a few pages about the area. There is also some information about getting there and some pictures of scalea that I couldnt add to this forum.

This link gives you some information about things to do in Scalea

<a href='italianvacations4u.com/static/aboutScalea.ht…'>things to di</a>

This page has a few photo's of the area

< a href='www.italianvacations4u.com/static/photos.html'>Photos</a>

This page has some more information about how to get to the area. Getting there is now really easy because of the new low cost airline that flies direct to the region

<a href='italianvacations4u.com/static/gettingThere.h…'>getting there</a>

Columbus, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Some links to info about the town

Hi All,

My family is visiting Scalea in late July. I'm having a problem renting a car in the area. I think the problem is we need a 7 passenger vehicle and they have to be ordered (?) Any suggestions? Tried Carhire3000 and Budget and while they have our reservation, they can't confirm a vehicle.

Also, we'll be taking the train from Salerno - any tips or information you can share?

Thanks in advance -

2. Re: Some links to info about the town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Scalea