We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire & hotel in savona

Which Savona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kloof...
Level Contributor
23 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
car hire & hotel in savona

Hi, I will be arriving at Savona Letimbro station at 18.30pm. Please help me. I would like to have convenient affordable acomodation for the night so in the mroning i can hire a car. many thanks Cheryl.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,997 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire & hotel in savona

Check accommodation www.venere.com www.bed-and-breakfast-in-italy.com

Car rental www.auto-europe.co.uk

Route planner www.viamichelin.com

You will require an International Driving Permit for Italy

Info on Traffic and ZTL areas roninrome.com/transportation.driving-italy

Regional info www.italia.it/en/home.html

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,559 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire & hotel in savona

You won't be arriving at Savona Letimbro station, as it closed in 1977. You will be arriving at Savona station, which is further inland than the old station..

Guayaquil, Ecuador
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire & hotel in savona

Be aware if you rent a car from Maggiore: check very well the state of the fuel tank.

On november 18th, 2013, I rented a car with a half tank and I returned it the same in Rome on 21st. But on november 25ft, they charged $ 42.60 in my card because of "fuel difference". Not true.

Antonio Rigó

4. Re: car hire & hotel in savona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2014