We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome to Savona

Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rome to Savona

Is this to short of time between the 2 trains?

I did this search by going Rome to Genoa and 2nd search Genoa to Savona.

Search Rome to Savona had nothing available 12:10.

When will it be possible to search for June 29, 2010.

Train Eurostar City 9764 FRECCIABIANCA date 08/06/2010 from Roma Termini (08:07) to Genova Piazza Principe (13:08)

Train Intercity 144 date 08/06/2010 from Genova Piazza Principe (12:55) to Savona (13:26)

Thank you for your help!

Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome to Savona

Sorry! after posting this I realize i was reading the end time as the start time on trenitalia.com.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rome to Savona

Just search Rome to Savona on dates before June 13 - splitting the search at Genoa makes no difference, and there is one direct train from Rome to Savona.

Dates from June 13 to December will become searchable by June 12, possible a couple of weeks earlier.

Edited: 6:01 pm, May 15, 2010
3. Re: Rome to Savona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 12, 2010