We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mami Camilla's B&B vs. Cooking School?

Which Sant'Agnello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cupertino, CA
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mami Camilla's B&B vs. Cooking School?

Hi, All:

I'm thinking of taking a 1-week cooking course at Mami Camilla's Cooking School in Sorrento, but I'm not sure I want to stay at the B&B. Has anyone done this? That is, taken the cooking classes but stayed in a different place?

If so, where did you stay, and how was it? Also, could you please comment on how things went, in terms of whether the Mami Camilla people minded this arrangement, whether you felt included by the other students, and whether there were any problems getting to school on time, or getting back to your hotel after dinner?

Thanks,

Kate

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mami Camilla's B&B vs. Cooking School?

Hi, sorry I can't help you with this but I think if you post in the Sorrento forum you'll get some responses.

2. Re: Mami Camilla's B&B vs. Cooking School?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 02, 2009