We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan to Sanremo by train

Milan, Italy
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Milan to Sanremo by train

Hi

I'm looking to travel from Milan to Sanremo and back by train, I've checked several train websites but they don't seem to list Sanremo station. Have tried variants such as Santo Stefano too but can't seem to find any trains.

I believe I may have to go to Genoa then onto Sanremo.

hope someone can help, thanks!

Paris...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

hello;;

Can you tell me what can i do at night at Bordighera ??

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,674 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

Eat. Walk up and down. Have a drink or an ice-cream.

If in an appropriate age-group, maybe go to the Kursaal club and disco on the sea front.

Paris...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

Yea thats good: Waht i want to know is i Have bought a train ticket from Bordighera to Milan in the Morning so can i know where is the train station?Can you give me the Address if u can? I Arrive to the station at 1 am and i have the train at 4 am so what is the best things i could do?.Is it so busy arround the sttion even at nights?i men is it the beach busy at nights with tourists?? thanks for the info..

Paris...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

To:: Milano Centrale 09:00

Duration: 04:16

Intercity 655

this my ticket details..

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,674 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

The station is in Piazza Eroi Liberta, right in the centre of town on the seafront.

Bordighera station is often not a good place after midnight. Once the station is locked, homeless and often drunken or drugged people climb over the fence and sleep in station in the tunnel under the tracks. Apart from these people, who mainly arrive travelling ticketless on trains from other towns, there will be few other people around.

Edited: 3:14 am, September 09, 2013
16. Re: Milan to Sanremo by train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 11, 2014