We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Verona Airport to Gardone La Riviera?

London, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
How to get from Verona Airport to Gardone La Riviera?

I was wondering if anyone could help. I have booked a trip to The Savoy Palace Hotel in the Gardone Riviera area of Lake Garda in Italy. However, the trip does not include transfers and I was wondering if any one knows how to get to the Gardone Riviera area from Verona Airport by public transport? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: How to get from Verona Airport to Gardone La Riviera?

Thank Everyone you have been very helpful

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How to get from Verona Airport to Gardone La Riviera?

Having just been to gardone , i think the only sensible way to get there is by pre booked cab. . Even the tourist office said the same. I t is costly but after a long journey it is the best way especially in the evening , or on sundays or bank holidays , when buses and trains either stop running , or are less frequent

your hotel should be able to book a cab to meet you and being Italy , you will be able to negotiate a price

13. Re: How to get from Verona Airport to Gardone La Riviera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Riva Del Garda