We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife and spending money.

england
Level Contributor
288 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife and spending money.

m y hubby and myself would like to visit riva next july.are there bars with entertainment.we are in our 60s but like to be entertained.also this will beour first visit to Italy.is riva expensive.

Italy
Level Contributor
6,061 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife and spending money.

We found Riva less expensive than other towns on the lake, there are many bars and I'm pretty sure that in July (when it's high season) you'll find lots of entertainment.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,106 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife and spending money.

Usually you will find that some bars will have singers and open air concerts in the town performed by local choirs and orchestras are common. Many hotels also have have some form of entertainment. In general prices are pretty much the same as here.

Edited: 4:23 am, October 28, 2013
england
Level Contributor
288 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife and spending money.

thank you for your help.i have just booked the holiday staying at the garda hotel.good reviews and I cant wait to see riva.

4. Re: nightlife and spending money.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 30, 2014