We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

Birmingham
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

Please can anyone help me! I am travelling from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda by car, how far is it and what is the best route. I know it is late, but I am travelling on Sunday! HELP

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,245 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

Check your journey on the route planner www.viamichelin.com

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,086 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

Google maps, https://maps.google.co.uk gives you alternative routes.

The first one travels up the western side of the lake which although very scenic does travel through quite a lot of narrow tunnels and can be a slower journey.

The second route A4-A22 travels up the eastern side of the lake and is largely on motorway and dual carriageway major roads.

A lot might depend on what time of day you will be arriving. The roads travelling up the lake on Sunday mornings can be quite busy with people arriving for the day.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

Thank you for your info...

4. Re: travelling by car from Bergamo airport to Riva del Garda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 pm, June 21, 2013