I'm going to Riva Del Garda and I have a few questions, if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.
1. Has anyone heard of the accommodation Residence Vecchio Porto Excelsior? I can only find 2 reviews and wonder if anyone has heard of or had experience of this place?
2. Can anyone recommend excellent but cheap restaurants for a good evening meal?
3. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced bike shop?
4. We wish to go cycling but are worried about getting lost. Are there well laid out bike trails or bike tours available that aren't too expensive?
5. Does a bus run directly from Verona Brescia airport to Riva Del Garda? What would be the best way to get between the two?
Many thanks in advance!