We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riccione travel

Which Riccione hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
2 posts
Save Topic
Riccione travel

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me!! Im flying into Bologna forli airport and was wondering what is the best way to get to Riccione? is there a train station or is there a regular bus service?

st lucia
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Riccione travel

There is a bus service from Forli airport which stops in Rimini, Riccione and Cattolica. To go by train you would need to go to Forli centre to get the train so probably the bus is your best bet.It should take approx. 60 minutes.For info see the Forli Airport website.

Denmark
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riccione travel

Many thanks!!! Will check it out ; )

st lucia
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riccione travel

website is www.forli-airport.it

Calif
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Riccione travel

I am going to Riccione in Oct.for biking trip. If you were there and can give any insight that would be great. Not usure where we're flying into, maybe Bologna and have a week to spend before the biking starts.

5. Re: Riccione travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, April 23, 2006
Calif
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Riccione travel

Yes we are on a push bike (road bike). We have about 6 days to be on our own prior to trip and are looking for where to go or hooking up with a local tour to see a few places - May fly into Venice or Bologna

7. Re: Riccione travel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Calif
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Riccione travel

We enjoy small cities and countryside. Want to spend maybe 2 days in Venice. Like to walk alot, not really that big on all the museums/statues but of course need to see some of it. Heard Cinque Terra is nice; Verona; Lake Garda.

9. Re: Riccione travel

Calif
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Riccione travel

Thank you so much for all the great help and ideas. I'll start working on it. IF we do any train travel is it better to do it from Italy or attempt to book from here though I have no clue as to the exact times of my travel.